Only works with manually approved registrations?

17 years 3 months ago #26511 by steelkat
Thanks for another great plug-in! Does CB AutoWelcome only work when "Require Admin Approval" in the CB Configuration Manager is set to "Yes"? Is it possible to generate the welcome messages with auto-approved sign-ups? (ie, when "Require Admin Approval" is set to "No")

Thanks,

Tommy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #26512 by nant
steelkat wrote:

Thanks for another great plug-in! Does CB AutoWelcome only work when "Require Admin Approval" in the CB Configuration Manager is set to "Yes"? Is it possible to generate the welcome messages with auto-approved sign-ups? (ie, when "Require Admin Approval" is set to "No")

Thanks,

Tommy

Should be - did you try it?

17 years 3 months ago #26515 by steelkat
Yes, I can only get it to generate the emails upon manually-approved registrations. Hmmmmm...

17 years 3 months ago #26655 by hopeful
I just selected the PM welcome not the email. I have CB and JIM for the private messages.

It has yet to work. Do I need to select the PM and email for the auto welcome to work??

Mine is set to auto approval as well on sign ups!

Any Ideas??

17 years 3 months ago #26656 by hopeful
Well I just tested it with "Require Admin Approval" and it does send an auto welcome PM to the newly approved member of the site.

HMMM interesting. Is there some other way to get it to work without the admin approval??

Thanks in advance!!

17 years 3 months ago #26669 by nant
hopeful wrote:

Well I just tested it with "Require Admin Approval" and it does send an auto welcome PM to the newly approved member of the site.

HMMM interesting. Is there some other way to get it to work without the admin approval??

Thanks in advance!!

I can confirm that for some reason its not working with JIM.
Will debug somemore and post back.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn