cbstr_ireplace error after email confirm

17 years 2 months ago #30052 by safa
Hi there,

I'm loving CB. I've been getting an error with cbautowelcome as soon as they click the confirm link in their registration email.

Error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: cbstr_ireplace() in /home/content/s/a/f/safasadeghpour/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautowelcome/cb.autowelcome.php on line 172

Joomla 1.0.11
SMF 1.1.1
CB 1.0 RC 2
CB Autowelcome Ver. 1.0

Please advise. Your pointers would be very appreciated.

Safa

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #30063 by nant
safa wrote:

Hi there,

I'm loving CB. I've been getting an error with cbautowelcome as soon as they click the confirm link in their registration email.

Error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: cbstr_ireplace() in /home/content/s/a/f/safasadeghpour/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautowelcome/cb.autowelcome.php on line 172

Joomla 1.0.11
SMF 1.1.1
CB 1.0 RC 2
CB Autowelcome Ver. 1.0

Please advise. Your pointers would be very appreciated.

Safa

CB autowelcome is only compatible with CB 1.0.2 not CB 1.0 RC2

17 years 2 months ago #30068 by safa
hi there Nant,
thank you for the super prompt reply.
I had actually been using CB Autowelcome with 1.0 RC 2 for a month and everything was working smoothly. So something must have happened.
The only thing I did was add the advanced search function that was posted in these forums. Suddenly the CB Autowelcome stopped working. I can't upgrade to 1.0.2 because the advanced search function is not available for 1.0.2. I just don't understand why it stopped working with that addition.
I looked for the function cbstr_ireplace in the files of CB before the advanced search function add and there's no such function. Any ideas of what must be going on? I realize I'm doing a bit of a hack, but what should one do if one loves your plugin and needs advanced search function too?
Safa

17 years 2 months ago #30101 by nant
Well, you can certainly find the missing function and add it to the plugin to get it to work - or you can edit out its usage (its needed to personalize the message).

However, the plugin is still not compatible with CB versions prior to 1.0.2.
This is because the CB API has some bugs in prior versions and the plugin will fail in various places (for example backend adding of users).

Also CB 1.0 RC2 has many security issues which you might want to consider or you can just keep on risking your site being compromised.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn