Missus

17 years 1 month ago #30474 by Zelaven
Missus was created by Zelaven
Hello,

Should Missus PMS work with the AutoWelcome Plugin if you have the Missus plugin already installed for CB? It doesn't seem to work for me as of now.

Post edited by: Zelaven, at: 2007/02/03 18:28

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 weeks ago #32241 by allankayak
Replied by allankayak on topic Re:Missus
Yep, also wondering if Missus works with this plugin. I have it installed, but no PMS working as yet?

Have fun

Allan

www.riverkore.com

17 years 3 weeks ago #32250 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Missus
if missus works ok with CB (quickmessage tab and connection notifications for example) then it should work with the autowelcome plugin.

17 years 1 week ago #33609 by gambino
Replied by gambino on topic Re:Missus
It seems that it doesn't work with missus!
Wbhat have I to do?

17 years 1 week ago #33652 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Missus
gambino wrote:

It seems that it doesn't work with missus!
Wbhat have I to do?

Ok, I spent 3 hours debuging this - that 3 hours less time left to do other community things.

As I stated in first reply on this forum:

if missus works ok with CB (quickmessage tab and connection notifications for example) then it should work with the autowelcome plugin.

The reason I stated this is that I did not have missus installed but I figured that if the missus plugin was properly written and configured then there would be no problem.

I was expecting some assistance from the community members (at least those of you who posted the problem) ;)

Instead I received 2 additional messages (pms and email) asking the same question.

already flamed the triple poster :angry:

missus appears (in its plugin) to not allow system generated messages.

So you have 2 solutions:

post this to the missus developer (you should have done this in the first place) and have hime comment or fix this (please post on the developers forum with link back to this thread so the developer can fix or comment on this).

quick fix i tried is to configure missus for public access (missus configuration message user access -> public)

sorry for flaming but posting 2 line cryptic messages on the forums and following up with private emails and pms messages - without taking the extra time to debug some to help yourself - is not productive.

I am pinning this for others to read!

Post edited by: nant, at: 2007/03/16 22:00

Post edited by: nant, at: 2007/03/17 18:09

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds