AEC with cb auto welcome

16 years 10 months ago #39552 by jimmyp3016
AEC with cb auto welcome was created by jimmyp3016
Hey Guys,

I have AEC (account expiration control) installed on my site and it integrates into CB.

Im trying to use the CB auto welcome feature but when a new user joins, nothing gets sent.

Anyone come accross this yet?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #39555 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:AEC with cb auto welcome
AEC might have less than perfect integration with CB, and this causes plugins not to trigger. You will probably get better answers at their site.

A possible workaround would be to code a micro integration for AEC that would trigger this plugin. It is not that hard if you know php.

mikko

16 years 9 months ago #40797 by sorema
Replied by sorema on topic Re:AEC with cb auto welcome
mikko wrote:

It is not that hard if you know php.

gosh...don't know php! :( there's noone who can help me making this plugin work with AEC?
thanks a lot..:dry:

16 years 8 months ago #42119 by chndesign
Replied by chndesign on topic Re:AEC with cb auto welcome
me too,wish something

16 years 7 months ago #43462 by sorema
i've tried asking in AEC developer's forum as suggested.. but they say there must be no problem..truth is that since i use AEC.. no welcome mail nor private message are sent from autowelcome plugin!!
i used autowelcome plugin for many months and have been really satisfied by this addon.. please, can you help?
i'm actually using last version of CB and AEC, and joomla 1.0.12
don't tell that's because of this version! i've upgraded today! :D and till yesterday it didn't work anyway with previous CB version 1.0.2 and AEC but it worked without AEC!!
thak you all

16 years 7 months ago #44541 by sorema
no solution for this problem? not here nor in the other forum there's someone who knows how to make this plug in work with AEC! :(
they told me to come here, you tell me to go there.. plese is there someone who can help?
(the problem is: once i've installed AEC, the plugin sends NO private message and no email anymore...)

:side: thanks a lot!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn