Autowelcome PM issue w/uddeIM

16 years 4 months ago #49720 by Elvenwrath
Autowelcome PM issue w/uddeIM was created by Elvenwrath
Hello All,

First off let me say I think Joomla, Community Builder and Autowelcome are all fantastic creations by talented and forward thinking people of vision. Are we entering the age of the CMS driven community site? I think so. B) Ok to the point...

I'm encountering a problem I've seen discussed frequently on this board. The PMS I have installed on my live site works and Autowelcome sends an email and a connection notice just fine but will not send a PM to new users. I believe I've exhaustively searched this board for a solution. If I've missed something I apologize. I've read LOTS of articles and tried LOTS of suggestions from those articles. I am aware that usually, the problem is due to a bad pms plugin configuration. That's probably the case here but I'll be darned if I can find it.

I am using Joomla version 1.0.13, CB version 1.1 and uddeIM 0.7.
I'm also using the latest stable version of Fireboard, though I doubt it matters.
I have the pms that installs with CB 1.1 (myPMS?) as well as the most current stable version of JIM installed but both are unpublished. Again I am sucessfully using the latest stable version of uddeIM 0.7.

I've added some links which I hope will help answer some questions.
PMS Settings
Autowelcome Settings
PMS Plugin Settings
New Subscriber Activation
CB Workflow

The resolution on the images is good but you're probably need to click the + sign to make out what you're looking for. Any advice would be appreciated and any other information I need to provide will be rendered as soon as I read your reply.

I'm pleased with the overall functionality of my site so far and would really love to get this one detail fixed. Thanks in advance for your support.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #49733 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Autowelcome PM issue w/uddeIM
First of all, thank you for the nice comments about CB and autowelcome :P .

Also, thank you for a very detailed report regarding your environment - it really helps people help you B)

One thing I did notice is that your PMS MyPMS and Pro plugin is not published (and also should be public).

Also, in its parameters you need to select uddeim (first parameter).

You should also publish your quickmessage tab if not already published.

16 years 4 months ago #49761 by Elvenwrath
Replied by Elvenwrath on topic Re:Autowelcome PM issue w/uddeIM
:woohoo: Woot! "Houston we HAVE lift off!"

Thank you for your kind, rapid and effective response, everything is working like a charm! I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks again for a great couple of programs and equally great support! I'll be recommending you to all my colleges. ;)

16 years 4 months ago #49768 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Autowelcome PM issue w/uddeIM
Elvenwrath wrote:

:woohoo: Woot! "Houston we HAVE lift off!"

Thank you for your kind, rapid and effective response, everything is working like a charm! I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks again for a great couple of programs and equally great support! I'll be recommending you to all my colleges. ;)

you are welcome.

thank you for your detailed post - made me want to respond (perhaps others can read and learn ;) )

You can also support further development by subscribing to the documentation B)

15 years 8 months ago #67881 by bytebandit01
Replied by bytebandit01 on topic Re:Autowelcome PM issue w/uddeIM
the same happened to my site. only thing is that i am using uddeIM 1.1, while in mypmspro plugin, only uddeIM 0.5 and uddeIM 0.7 is available in the list of parameters.

how do you make autowelcome send an auto pm using uddeIM 1.1? any specific plugin/parameter to configure and use?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn