CB Config Page

18 years 2 months ago #6341 by lilc
CB Config Page was created by lilc
Ok people i got an issue and cant seem to locate a resolution i have looked every where so help me out here i have reinstalled everything so this is now a freh install when i get CB load everything works fine only problem is i cant access the config page i get this error
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

i have seen tons of stuff on google about this error but no fixes i am running 2003 server IIS 6 this seems to be the only page that does this someone please help me out here im at a lost........

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #6346 by andyahoo
Replied by andyahoo on topic Re:CB Config Page
There are 2 other recent thread describing not being able to access the CB config. Yours and the other two seem to be getting different errors.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,6221/catid,20/

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,5679/catid,10/

Joomla! 1.0.9
CB 1.0

18 years 2 months ago #6378 by lilc
Replied by lilc on topic Re:CB Config Page
ok so no one has any ideas...... the other 2 post are diff and the one metions a extensions.ini file there is not a file named that anywhere on my machine so can some one please help me here

18 years 2 months ago #6379 by lilc
Replied by lilc on topic Re:CB Config Page
think i got it i edited the php.ini file and changed the following line
cgi.rfc2616_headers = 0

to this

cgi.rfc2616_headers = 1

page shows now hoe this help anyone else who may run into this

Post edited by: lilc, at: 2006/02/15 18:18

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.126 seconds