change link color?

16 years 8 months ago #42780 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:change link color?
mesmer wrote:

Yes, as I said in my first message, I've looked through the default css in that directory and can't figure out which line actually controls the color of links on CB profiles tabs. Lots of other things, but not links.

If you know which line it is, I'd be most grateful to learn which one it is!

Thanks.

ken.

off hand i do not know.
i would use FF2 development tools (available as FF plugins) to view the resulting HTML page in FF2 and to actually see which class is used in the specific link.

FF2 tools have proven a lifesaver - it is a nice thing to learn ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42788 by mesmer
Replied by mesmer on topic Re:change link color?
Yep, tried that too before posting but I can't find the place where links happen. When I use the tools all I get is the "a" tag.

I feel a bit better now, though. I thought it was just me being dim. Apparently this is a tougher question than I thought.

Thanks for your efforts. I'll play around some more tomorrow and see if I can turn up anything new.

ken.

16 years 8 months ago #42790 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:change link color?
mesmer wrote:

Yep, tried that too before posting but I can't find the place where links happen. When I use the tools all I get is the "a" tag.

I feel a bit better now, though. I thought it was just me being dim. Apparently this is a tougher question than I thought.

Thanks for your efforts. I'll play around some more tomorrow and see if I can turn up anything new.

ken.

I will also do some investigations ...

16 years 8 months ago #42841 by mesmer
Well, I've spent another hour+ on this and am not finding how to change that link color. Very strange.

I'm wondering if I have to add a new class for the css then somehow invoke in one of the php files. This is just out of my depth, so if anyone thinks this is a good solution and can give me pretty good instructions, I'd be ever so appreciative....

ken.

16 years 8 months ago #43048 by doyleri1
Replied by doyleri1 on topic Re:change link color?
Is this the locationf for the front page login module? I want to change the "Hi, Name" from black to white.

Any help would be great!

16 years 8 months ago #43144 by mesmer
How's about folks? Anyone figured this (or something similar) out?

ksm.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn