Customize Login Module

15 years 4 months ago #80673 by faithworks
Customize Login Module was created by faithworks
I would like to customize my login module so that it matches my current menu system. ( www.faithworksnow.com )

This would require a new background color and the ability to turn the submit button into an image with CSS rollover on and off options. It may require more than that too.

I figured out how to change the background, but it doesn't apply to the pretext and posttext sections.

I've dabbled with this for days and can't find any clear answers. What file(s) do I edit and where do I find it(them)?

Thank you very much!
Ben

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #80715 by faithworks
Replied by faithworks on topic Re:Customize Login Module
I guess I could INactivate the login module and provide my own links for login, logout, and register. That way I could make them look how I wanted.

I just thought it would be more useful to edit the login/logout module to look the way I wanted it.

Ben

15 years 4 months ago #80887 by faithworks
I've made quite a bit of headway, but I still need help on 2 things:

One: is there a way to stick some css in the script without screwing it up? I'd like my css submit button to change on a rollover.

Two: On the logout I placed a footer image to close off the background image:

As you see the footer image is indented to the right and indented up above the close of the background image. Where do I change the div indentations of the logout button?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you very much!
Ben
Attachments:

15 years 4 months ago #82909 by grwestby
Replied by grwestby on topic Re:Customize Login Module
Ben,
Your editing makes the login looks so much better. I haven't even been able to find as much as you have been able to edit. Can you give me some info about which files and lines were involved to adjust what you have? Maybe from there I can give some information on adjusting the rest, such as CSS entries.

Thanks
Geo

Lunamuse Technology, Inc.
Lunamuse.com

15 years 3 months ago #86275 by faithworks
I actually had to edit quite a bit to get the menu to work the way I wanted. I also used css to give the buttons a rollover effect. My php isn't that clean, but it works.

My code is attached to compare to yours. I hope this helps! You'll find your code at "modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin.php".

Ben

Attachment mod_cblogin-13913676dc2b616cda6d2ad4239ddb46.zip not found

Post edited by: faithworks, at: 2009/01/22 19:10
Attachments:

15 years 2 months ago #88544 by lakersfan
Replied by lakersfan on topic Re:Customize Login Module
Nice really nice but hot to make sth like this:

I mean how to replace standard form for username and password on image ??
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn