CB Captcha

14 years 9 months ago #103041 by deepwatersforgod
CB Captcha was created by deepwatersforgod
Greetings, I am running Joomla 1.5.11, CB 1.2 and CB Captcha that I downloaded today (6/24/2007) at the latest version. When it is turned on, if I click on any page inside for CB, or a user attempts to log in. we get the error. "Direct Access to this location is not allowed." I need Captcha badly, the website isn't up and I'm already getting a lot of spam users singing up. For now I have set it to require admin approve, when the website goes live, I will need another alternative.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103053 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Captcha
deepwatersforgod wrote:

Greetings, I am running Joomla 1.5.11, CB 1.2 and CB Captcha that I downloaded today (6/24/2007) at the latest version. When it is turned on, if I click on any page inside for CB, or a user attempts to log in. we get the error. "Direct Access to this location is not allowed." I need Captcha badly, the website isn't up and I'm already getting a lot of spam users singing up. For now I have set it to require admin approve, when the website goes live, I will need another alternative.

Become a CB Doc subscriber and download latest Captcha that is compatible with CB 1.2 and Joomla 1.5.

14 years 9 months ago #103057 by deepwatersforgod
Replied by deepwatersforgod on topic Re:CB Captcha
So the one on the main site isn't the correct one? Why isn't this one on the main site? Is the new one free?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn