PMS Compare and Setup Quick Message

16 years 7 months ago #42339 by maroco
PMS Compare and Setup Quick Message was created by maroco
Hello I have JIM PMS installed but I cannot figure out how to enable the quick message feature on CB. I have searched the forums and FAQ and a few other locations and cannot find anything. Can Someone direct me to a HOW-To on the quick message setup.

Is JIM a good PMS? Whats the best pms?

BTW - I just installed CB 1.1 and i think it fixed a lot of my login problems and other issues. Thanks for that update.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #42440 by bertm
Replied by bertm on topic Re:PMS Compare and Setup Quick Message
I just did this myself and it seems to work great.
Install component, install plugin, publish CB plugin, check tab settings (make sure Quick PMS settings are good), then I also checked the CB configuration control (connections tab) to use PMS for connections notification.

I dont know how it compares to other PMS tools, other than what I have read in the joomla extension directory. I am optimistic.

By the way, are you using Nant's Profile Gallery? After installing JIM-PMS my random image scroller module seemed to fail. This is a fresh CB 1.1 and Joomla 1.0.13 install.

Thx

16 years 7 months ago #42586 by Eeds
Replied by Eeds on topic Re:PMS Compare and Setup Quick Message
Same problem over here. The plugin parameters says you have to enable PMS integration in Configuration/integration, but I do not have such possibilities. It only has an option for version check during a configuration change (translated from dutch language, therefore probably a bit different text) and a non changable text that says _UE_REG_FURTHER_SETTINGS.

I have tried this both with PMS MyPMS and PRO and also with pms.JIM.

Does anybody has the answer?

Thanks from a newbie.

Eeds

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn