CB running on Mambo 4.6.2

16 years 8 months ago #43085 by jmerlau
CB running on Mambo 4.6.2 was created by jmerlau
I understand that CB will run on Mambo 4.6.2 with a minor tweak to one of the components, but I can't seem to find any documentation on what needs to happen.

does anybody know how that works??

Thanks
Jerome

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #43093 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB running on Mambo 4.6.2
jmerlau wrote:

I understand that CB will run on Mambo 4.6.2 with a minor tweak to one of the components, but I can't seem to find any documentation on what needs to happen.

does anybody know how that works??

Thanks
Jerome

it should work with no tweeks - did you try?

16 years 8 months ago #43140 by jmerlau
Replied by jmerlau on topic Re:CB running on Mambo 4.6.2
HI there,

I have tried the install and this is the error I get when installing the comprofiler

Fatal: Installer error with /home/content/r/o/m/romeyville/html/media/install_46c4b0de2e472/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.xml: component com_comprofiler SQL error DB function failed with error number 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'NOTEXISTS `mos_comprofiler_members` (`referenceid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',' at line 1 SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOTEXISTS `mos_comprofiler_members` (`referenceid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`memberid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`accepted` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',`pending` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',`membersince` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',`description` varchar(255) default NULL,`type` MEDIUMTEXT default NULL,PRIMARY KEY (`referenceid`,`memberid`)) TYPE=MyISAM ;
SQL =
CREATE TABLE IF NOTEXISTS `mos_comprofiler_members` (`referenceid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`memberid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`accepted` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',`pending` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',`membersince` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',`description` varchar(255) default NULL,`type` MEDIUMTEXT default NULL,PRIMARY KEY (`referenceid`,`memberid`)) TYPE=MyISAM ;

Information: Joomla/Mambo Community Builder 1.1 for Joomla! 1.0, 1.5 RC1 and Mambo 4.5.2 - 4.6.2.
[ Continue ... ]

forgive me, but this doesn't mean much to me......any help would be greatly appreciated.

16 years 8 months ago #43151 by jmerlau
Replied by jmerlau on topic Re:CB running on Mambo 4.6.2
Thanks for that link, that did solve the install problem.

However it totally broke Mambo admin console for me. all of the menu options across the top are now gone. I've changed the code back in the admin.php file and that did not correct the problem. I'm having to remove Mambo and start over again.

are you aware of a work around for that problem??

THANKS, totally apreciate the help!

Jerome

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn