User Registration fields missing

16 years 8 months ago #43231 by secrtagnt
User Registration fields missing was created by secrtagnt
Hi,

Ok, I noticed there was already a post on this, but it has been locked. I am having the same problem...

Upgraded to 1.1, and now the username, email address, password fields, etc are gone on the registration page. However, the custom fields are still there.

CB Core is set to public, and they're still gone. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #43270 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:User Registration fields missing
Please search forum or give more details.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #43281 by secrtagnt
Replied by secrtagnt on topic Re:User Registration fields missing
After upgrading to CB 1.1, the username, email address, password and other standard fields are missing from the registration page -- only the custom fields are showing. Furthermore, these fields aren't listed in the admin control panel either under "field management." But they're still in the mysql table.

After looking through the forums, people have reported that by changing the CB Core plugin from registered to public has corrected this; however, I have CB Core set to to public and still the fields are not showing on the registration page.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

16 years 7 months ago #44305 by Tedi
Replied by Tedi on topic Re:User Registration fields missing
secrtagnt wrote:

After upgrading to CB 1.1, the username, email address, password and other standard fields are missing from the registration page -- only the custom fields are showing. Furthermore, these fields aren't listed in the admin control panel either under "field management." But they're still in the mysql table.

After looking through the forums, people have reported that by changing the CB Core plugin from registered to public has corrected this; however, I have CB Core set to to public and still the fields are not showing on the registration page.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Same problem here. CB Core set as "Public".

16 years 7 months ago #44311 by Tedi
Replied by Tedi on topic Re:User Registration fields missing
Tedi wrote:

secrtagnt wrote:

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Same problem here. CB Core set as "Public".

SOLVED: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,41/id,44310/#44310

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn