Mambo 4.6.2 Error on CB 1.1.0 Install

16 years 7 months ago #43859 by lesc
I am attempting a clean install of Community Builder 1.1.0 with Mambo 4.6.2. CB 1.1.0 will not install but generates the following message titled "Fatal: Installer error with..."

Any suggestions to complete a successful install?

Fatal: Installer error with /home/#######/public_html/mambo/media/install_46cd7e9f40a9a/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.xml: component com_comprofiler SQL error DB function failed with error number 1064.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'NOTEXISTS `mos_comprofiler_members` (`referenceid` int(11) NOT N SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOTEXISTS `mos_comprofiler_members` (`referenceid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`memberid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`accepted` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',`pending` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',`membersince` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',`description` varchar(255) default NULL,`type` MEDIUMTEXT default NULL,PRIMARY KEY (`referenceid`,`memberid`)) TYPE=MyISAM ;

SQL =
CREATE TABLE IF NOTEXISTS `mos_comprofiler_members` (`referenceid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`memberid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',`accepted` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',`pending` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',`membersince` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',`description` varchar(255) default NULL,`type` MEDIUMTEXT default NULL,PRIMARY KEY (`referenceid`,`memberid`)) TYPE=MyISAM ;

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #43895 by lesc
Replied by lesc on topic Re:Mambo 4.6.2 Error on CB 1.1.0 Install
No solution at this point in time? Should I report it as bug?

nant wrote:

perhaps related with this:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,42367/catid,41/

?

16 years 7 months ago #43901 by allmylove
Replied by allmylove on topic Re:Mambo 4.6.2 Error on CB 1.1.0 Install
hey friend

I had the same problem
I dont' know if mine was a temp or permanent fix
but you can take the queries and run it through MySQL and delete it from the xml file?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn