Error: No language file could be loaded.

16 years 7 months ago #44977 by Martinrazk
Error: No language file could be loaded. was created by Martinrazk
yes, you're probably thinking.. here we go again... but I've read the README, I've installed all plugins I could find, and installed the language from backend.

but still nothing.

this address : www.akvarieplanter.dk/index.php

works..

www.akvarieplanter.dk doesn't work.

and if I login, it errors again..

what the, why the.. ?

heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp :woohoo:

: update: apparently it isn't enough to uninstall plugins.. I uninstalled inviteafriend plug, and then, just now, reinstalled it.
Now I'm getting a frontpage load.

Post edited by: Martinrazk, at: 2007/09/05 21:22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #44993 by beat
Please heeeeeelp yourself :D

see the small box up there saying "search forum" ? ;)

type into there your problem:

"no language file could be loaded."

then one of the first results will give you the exact hint.

To heeeeelp you a little further, it's this link:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,43/id,44967/#44967

Next, time please search forum first, it will save us both time, you to install, and us to fix bugs and develop next features :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #45010 by Martinrazk
Replied by Martinrazk on topic Re:Error: No language file could be loaded.
I would agree.

What I did do, was uninstall the invite bot from cb plugins page, which didn't help. I actually had to reinstall it completely, and not just uninstall the old one.
I DID search the forum!

If more people have these problems, perhaps your readme.txt is not reaching everyone. Perhaps you should rephrase it, so even people who don't feel that joomla installs etc. are just "simple" and easy understand completely. .. Like a dummies guide.. I'll be the first... :P
Seriosly though, I didn't actually read the meaning you intended in the readme.
Perhaps you should include this problem in the readme.. like a little note: If you receive a 'No laguage ...' please note that you must reinstall all plugins to correct this error'
Something so everyone understands..

just my 2 cents..

16 years 7 months ago #45012 by beat
Thanks for suggestion. But please explain how should we rephrase this paragraph:

[code:1]Known problem: a blank screen or error of language file on homepage
after upgrade can be due to cb.invite mambot (just unpublish mamobt or
reinstall the CB invite plugin).
[/code:1]

Just add:

Other 3pd plugins may have same problem.

?

Would be good to know which, so they can be fixed... ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn