Are CB downloads supposed to work?

16 years 7 months ago #45311 by pthurmond
Are CB downloads supposed to work? was created by pthurmond
Ok, so I am new to CB, but not CMS's nor programming. I am trying to download CB from the download section and funny enough it is not possible because there is no link to download it with nor any information on where else to get it. So I dug a bit and tried joomlacode.com, I found it, followed the install instructions to the letter, and now it doesn't accept my perfectly valid site password.

I read somewhere that version 1.1 doesn't have this lovely issue.

Three questions:
1. Why the heck are there no download links on the download page? (and yes I have clicked the titles and checked out the details page, I am not a nitwit).
2. Why isn't the latest copy in the joomla code repository?
3. Where the heck do I go to get 1.1 to fix this login issue? And don't say the download page, I'll smack you for it! At least until the problem is solved.

I have tried both IE and Firefox to make sure it wasn't some browser issue not showing me something.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #45436 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Are CB downloads supposed to work?
You need to be logged in "for the heck" of downloading from our site. :D

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn