Error. Login/Register/Lost Password Doesn't work

16 years 7 months ago #46574 by Icarii
Hi,

I have Joomla 1.0.12 with the latest version of Community builder.

I installed as per directions with no problems, I then tried to login using the new CBlogin box but I get this error;

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ismoderator() (previously declared in /home/hotprop/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:1644) in /home/hotprop/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 2677

The same things happens if I click 'register' or 'forgot password'

Can somebody please help as I really need this component, it has such great functionality.

If it helps, my website address is www.hot-properties.com.au , you can see for yourself.

Any thoughts much appreciated :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #46588 by Icarii
Okay, I've been scouring the forums for a few hours now and have (hopefully) moved forward somewhat.

I changed line 1644 of comprofiler.php from 'function isModerator($oID){ to 'function isaModerator($oID){ '

The error message changed to something about not being able to redeclare userGID. So I changed line 1650 of comprofiler.php from 'function userGID($oID){ ' to 'function userGIDa($oID){ '

Now the login, logout and forgot password works fine. But when I click on 'register' I get this message;

'You are not authorised to view this resource.
You need to login.'

Can somebody please help me or provide a link to a thread with the answer. I know other people have had the same problem but I'm not a programmer and really struggling to fix this on my own.

Any thoughts at all would be really appreicated :)

Coreyna

16 years 7 months ago #46589 by Icarii
I think I'm going to cry :dry:
I re-installed comprofiler and now the 'register' link has disappeared from the CB login box?

If I go to the direct url hot-properties.com.au/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers the error is still there :(

Anybody?

16 years 7 months ago #46591 by Icarii
This has now been SOLVED. The problem was that my comprofiler.php file was corrupted.

16 years 6 months ago #46736 by pummkin
I've got a fresh installation of Joomla 1.0.13 and CB 1.1 but I can't seem to login from the front end. Can't seem to find out what the problem is as it doesn't show any error messages. The page just refreshes to original.

No problems with backend login though.

Can anyone troubleshoot with me?

I've used CB on many sites & don't face any problems with it except on this site www.mychiaroscuro.net.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn