Joomla 1.5 and CB 1.1

16 years 2 months ago #55682 by copesc
Joomla 1.5 and CB 1.1 was created by copesc
Hi, i did a fresh install of Joomla! 1.5 stable and then i installed CB 1.1.

I get some errors in the admin panel (the other panels work ok):

Tab Management

[code:1]Unknown column 'a.useraccessgroupid' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_comprofiler_tabs AS a WHERE a.useraccessgroupid IN (24,19,20,23,30,29,21,18,17,25,28,-2,-1)DB function failed with error number 1054

Unknown column 'a.useraccessgroupid' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.*, p.name AS pluginname, p.published AS pluginpublished FROM jos_comprofiler_tabs AS a LEFT JOIN jos_comprofiler_plugin AS p ON p.id = a.pluginid WHERE a.useraccessgroupid IN (24,19,20,23,30,29,21,18,17,25,28,-2,-1) ORDER BY position, ordering LIMIT 0, 20
[/code:1]

Field Management
[code:1]
Unknown column 't.fields' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_comprofiler_fields AS f, jos_comprofiler_tabs AS t WHERE (f.sys = 0) AND (f.tabid = t.tabid) AND (t.fields = 1) AND t.useraccessgroupid IN (24,19,20,23,30,29,21,18,17,25,28,-2,-1)DB function failed with error number 1054

Unknown column 'f.description' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT f.fieldid, f.title, f.name, f.description, f.type, f.required, f.published, f.profile, f.ordering, f.registration, t.title AS 'tab', t.enabled AS 'tabenabled', t.pluginid AS 'pluginid', p.name AS pluginname, p.published AS pluginpublished FROM jos_comprofiler_fields AS f, jos_comprofiler_tabs AS t LEFT JOIN jos_comprofiler_plugin AS p ON p.id = t.pluginid WHERE (f.sys = 0) AND (f.tabid = t.tabid) AND (t.fields = 1) AND t.useraccessgroupid IN (24,19,20,23,30,29,21,18,17,25,28,-2,-1) ORDER BY t.ordering, f.ordering LIMIT 0, 20
List Management
[code:1]
DB function failed with error number 1054

Unknown column 'useraccessgroupid' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT listid, title, description, published,`default`,ordering,useraccessgroupid FROM jos_comprofiler_lists a ORDER BY ordering LIMIT 0, 20

I read the topic www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,41/id,54358/#54358
The guy has the same problem as mine, but the Joomla! version is different.

I tried the sql query
[code:1]ALTER TABLE jos_comprofiler_tabs ADD `useraccessgroupid` int( 9 ) DEFAULT -2 NOT NULL AFTER `position`;[/code:1]

That joosman suggested, but i get an error

[code:1] MySQL said: Documentation
#1054 - Unknown column 'position' in 'jos_comprofiler_tabs'[/code:1]

I tried twice to install it, but i get the same errors. Also, i had to fix many permissions in the CB installation to get some tabs working.

Do you know what could be the problem?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #55749 by copesc
Replied by copesc on topic Re:Joomla 1.5 and CB 1.1
Ok, it must be a configuration problem of my MacBook, since i tried to install CB on a clean J! 1.5 on my web server and it was ok.

:whistle:

16 years 2 months ago #57388 by busman
Replied by busman on topic Re:Joomla 1.5 and CB 1.1
I had the same problem... the solution is to disable debug mode in Joomla! Configuration.
In the CB 1.1 installer the tables are created and then, progressive updates are performed if certain queries fails.

When debug mode is on, the query fails but Joomla! captures the event, and the installer fails.

It's not really a bug, but maybe CB should check DB model in a more "clean" way.

Busman.

15 years 7 months ago #74184 by jcwhite
Replied by jcwhite on topic Re:Joomla 1.5 and CB 1.1
Excuse my ignorance, but how do I disable the debug mode in Joomla?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn