HELP

15 years 8 months ago #71623 by leaaa
HELP was created by leaaa
This is my 4th post asking for help.
It's proving to be more than what it's worth, and If I don't get this problem sorted - i'm just going to have to get a webmaster in to do my whole site for me.

Right, someone else has posted this problem, but no-one helped this person, so please help me as im sure there are many other people with this issue!!!!!!!!

I had to uninstall joomla and reinstall it, and now im trying to install CB but getting the following error messages (as pictured below)

I have system Legacy turned ON, and under system information, all files appear to writable.

So what could it be?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #71625 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:HELP
No picture attached ?

We really recommend CB 1.2 RC 2 for Joomla 1.5, not CB 1.1 as it hits to many Joomla 1.5 bugs and also itself has quite a few bugs appearing with Joomla 1.5. All of those are fixed in CB 1.2 RC 2.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 8 months ago #71808 by leaaa
Replied by leaaa on topic Re:HELP
i30.tinypic.com/qs17xv.gif

Thats what is happening, would appreciate your help, and at the moment i cant afford the 1.2 version :( x

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds