Sync Users problem

15 years 6 months ago #73342 by dutchadmin
Replied by dutchadmin on topic Re:Sync Users problem
CB is one the most importand module (component) on our site. It lets users connect and sent request. Depent on how you use it. We are using it for connecting reasons between customers and thats why its so powerfull, thanks to you guys.

For the login and Registration we use the joomla. This is build in a nice looks and feels. So thats why we want the sync works autom.

check it at www.dutchmarshalls.com

PS: If you register you will find out why we need this by the message you will received after logged in. Try also to go to your "private section".

You will received this message: This profile does not exist or is no longer available. Untill we sync your profile, then you have access to your private earea.

The last thing, I would love to Register you Guyes on this website to connect with other users ho do not know you yet. Call it free promotion or my contribution to you. Thanks ;)

Post edited by: dutchadmin, at: 2008/09/05 13:50

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #73348 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Sync Users problem

Untill we sync your profile, then you have access to your private earea

i don't think this is a CB message... ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 6 months ago #73350 by dutchadmin
Now, but still it doesnt answer my question on how to Sync automaticly. There must be a way to do so?
Can you help.

Is there a solution out there..

15 years 6 months ago #73351 by dutchadmin

Untill we sync your profile, then you have access to your private earea

This is not a CB message. Hahaha. lol.

This is what I need to do if you login in to our website. I have to sync your registration. Thats the problem I'm having. I want it to be automaticly done after you register.

But Guys, it looks like this is going to be an long Topic. Pls, does some one has the answer to this problem?

Post edited by: dutchadmin, at: 2008/09/05 15:04

15 years 6 months ago #73366 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Sync Users problem
If you use the CB login and registration, you WILL be autosynced. :huh:

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #73376 by dutchadmin
Rapunzl wrote:

If you use the CB login and registration, you WILL be autosynced. :huh:

No, you have to go to >> Tools >> Sync Users >> and then all register user will be sync with Joomla and CB

If you have alot of registration a day you do not want to do this al the time :(

Is there a way to Bypass this manual Sync Users link in the backend.

Post edited by: dutchadmin, at: 2008/09/05 18:05

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn