No Avatars

15 years 6 months ago #75689 by rembrandt
No Avatars was created by rembrandt
Upgrading to Joomla 1.1.7 and latest CB. Migration script successful and 982 users show up on CB User Manager. Uploaded all files from old site to images>comprofiler but no images or thumbs showing up.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #75755 by rembrandt
Replied by rembrandt on topic Re:No Avatars
the new jos_comprofiler table in the database only has the User ID to my new install. Maybe the migration script ignored all the other data?

15 years 6 months ago #75973 by MilSpouseJoomla
Replied by MilSpouseJoomla on topic Re:No Avatars
Did you find a solution to this yet?

New users that register are able to upload their avatars or portraits without a problem. I am just having a problem with images of the users that were migrated.

15 years 6 months ago #76014 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:No Avatars
Have you tried mtwmigrator? Beat thinks that is about the best for CB. If that doesn't work, it could be an error in the migrator, a permissions issue, the image files aren't there or they aren't being given the proper directory location.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #76023 by rembrandt
Replied by rembrandt on topic Re:No Avatars
Thanks for your post. I will check out mtwmigrator. In the meantime I hired someone via joomlancers who is moving the database tables by hand via phpMyadmin and making good progress. He should be finished tomorrow and I'll post links to his site and mine.

He already fixed the avatars and is now working on other custom fields.

Thanks
Brian Rembrandt
dirt.com

15 years 6 months ago #76096 by MilSpouseJoomla
Replied by MilSpouseJoomla on topic Re:No Avatars
Any specifics on how the Joomlancer fixed the avatars?

I don't want to loose the newly registered members avatars but I would like the older members to have theirs.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn