tried EVERYTHING, but cannot see CB appear

15 years 6 months ago #76666 by Jrdpa
Yes, I downloaded from Joomlapols. I read the text and saw it wants things installed separately, but there is no individual installer on Mambo anymore.

From the Mamo 4.6.5 help:

Universal Installer
The individual installers for templates, mambots, components, etc have been removed. Version 4.6 brings a new Universal Installer capable of installing any type of Mambo package (i.e.) Component, Module, Mambot, and/or Template.

Jrdpa

Post edited by: Jrdpa, at: 2008/10/07 22:20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #76802 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:tried EVERYTHING, but cannot see CB appear
Ok, now I see what you're saying. Mambo does not have a separate component installer, module installer, plugin installer and mambot installer anymore. They have one installer just like Joomla 1.5 does. You install each extension (comprofiler, cblogin, comprofilermoderator and comprofileronline) one at a time but through the same mambo installer. Just follow the instructions but use the "universal installer" for each install. :)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #76854 by Jrdpa
Well, I did that and it took me 3 or 4 attempts to get the com_comprofiler.zip to install. Things taking forever and kept hanging up or disconnecting then all of a sudden it installed no problem.

Now to see what I can figure out without documentation...I'm doing this volunteer (no pay) so they will have to buy it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn