The Portrait is missing! Help!

16 years 7 months ago #46176 by PaulMW
The Portrait is missing! Help! was created by PaulMW
Ok, so I have no idea what is going on here.
I have looked around a bit to try and figure out the issue, but really have no idea. You can see the problem from the image below.

I have uploaded my own picture, tried using the default pictures and everything. Each time is says "updated" or "successful" or whatever.

It's a problem in the coding somewhere, but I have no idea how to take care of it.

Any ideas/thoughts would be great. I am on my last noodle on this one lol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #46181 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:The Portrait is missing! Help!
Could be joomla 1.5 ?

1.5 sef is buggy. Please search forum for quick fix.

or do you have any 3pd SEF ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #46266 by PaulMW
Replied by PaulMW on topic Re:The Portrait is missing! Help!
Well, I'm using 1.5 in legacy mode.

whenever i try and look at the properties of the image it just shows the link to my profile in the box. So i don't know if it's something mis-coded or what.

I searched the forums here looking for something similar, but couldn't really find anything. :unsure:

16 years 7 months ago #46270 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:The Portrait is missing! Help!
search better...fix is posted in this forum in the last 48 hours !

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #46402 by PaulMW
Still having problems.
I did both of the steps listed in this thread here stating the same problem: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,44490/catid,40/

yet now the prospect of a potrait being there doesn't show up at all. Before you got the "x" error for an image, now there no image and not even the "x" error. It's like no image is supposed to be there at all.

Thoughts?

16 years 7 months ago #46585 by PaulMW
any more help on this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn