admin backend login problem [FALSE ALARM]

16 years 8 months ago #43702 by dpk
Disregard the posts from me added to threads on the login problem, which seems to affect certain Joomla systems. It appears I was locked from the admin backend only coincidentally after upgrading CB due to host SITEGROUND changing the mail system architecture (with a very late warning). This appears to have caused plugin/mambot contentbymail (AKA CBM) to fail in a way that prohibits backend logins.

I still have the registration emails [PASSWORD] problem, but other than problems caused by the host, nothign else.

Other people using Mambo/Joomla and CBM take note.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #43785 by beat
[PASSWORD] non-substitution is a confirmed bug of cb 1.1.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 months ago #87739 by rugdude
Replied by rugdude on topic Re:admin backend login problem
So what is it I have to do ... I am facing the same problem after installing CB .. I am not being able to login to backend Joomla... I removed all the com_profilers from cpanel but of no use.... tried changing Super Ad passwords and all but of no use ... what is it that will fix this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.052 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn