[Joomla 1.5RC3-FIX] Profile update cb.core foreach

15 years 5 months ago #75905 by snazzyperry
Replied by snazzyperry on topic Re:[Joomla 1.5RC3-FIX] Profile update cb.core fore
When is the supposed release happening? Will it fix this?? and what should I say to my customer (They are a bit angry), they will not even pay me until this is fixed... a catch 22.

Any idea as to IF this problem is indeed fixed and that they will Not loose any information.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #75909 by snazzyperry
Replied by snazzyperry on topic Re:[Joomla 1.5RC3-FIX] Profile update cb.core fore
Oh, I have implemented All the suggestions but the problem still persists. Only on NEW users does it not show up. Existing users are not immune to the error...!?? Even in Legacy mode.

Ver. 1.1 CB
Joomla: 1.5.7 Stable

15 years 5 months ago #77164 by paquitao
I tried The quick solution and the error message does not appear anymore but still can not create users....

any other solution to this:side:

15 years 5 months ago #77252 by Rapunzl
snazzyperry wrote:

When is the supposed release happening? Will it fix this?? and what should I say to my customer (They are a bit angry), they will not even pay me until this is fixed... a catch 22.

Any idea as to IF this problem is indeed fixed and that they will Not loose any information.

Thanks.

Upgrade is already smooth and the bugs are minimal with RC3. There's no such thing as a bug-free software, but I think you'll be extremely happy with how easy and functional it is compared to 1.1... especially if you're using J1.5! The additional features make it well worth the subscription price if you need it now, and you shouldn't lose ANY information at all.

At this point, it's up to you, but if I had a customer relying on it, I'd make the move ASAP!

Just so you know, I don't profit from this. I promote it because I believein it. At a point hopefully not-to-distant in the future, I hope to utilize CB for some side income. I live in Michigan... we need it.
:lol:

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2008/10/14 04:58

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 5 months ago #78172 by barmuudo
guys am sorry this is long time i didn't come online on this website....i have been hearing there is alot people got problem with my cb.core file if you guys help you this plz i will show you how i did i think u guys need to edit manual i will attach as a jpg to show you how to fix it? if you guys already done it plz ignore this msg. thank you

15 years 5 months ago #78173 by barmuudo
dear friend am sorry abot delate i was busy i will show u how to fix it manual cuz i think u must do as a manual.sorry if you dispiont i can attach jpg as a pic how i did it

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.620 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn