uddeIM Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in

16 years 1 month ago #57624 by mobileguy
I believe this is a isuse with uddeIM as I only get this error message when sending a message.

This happens on several users.

latest CB and uddeIM
CB been resynched etc all ok
Joomla 1.5 legacy mode.

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /includes/router.php on line 141

I have checked there is no url redirects but where and why is uddeIM redirecting to

www.gsmmobile.co.nz/index.php?Itemid=69

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #57662 by mobileguy
I had some other people look into this and we basically back peddled what we had done.

It came done to we added a menu for members in the right column.

We had the main menu with drop down to menu options that where set to registered, all worked ok. We then added a member menu in the right column and after the message posted in uddeIM Joomla 1.5 instead of being redirected back Joomla 1.5 mashed up the url dishing up a bogus url that caused the error message above. (no SEF or Cache on this site.)

Altered the menu and the issue has gone away. For others its a url redirection issue with Joomla 1.5 check your url's in any redirecting modules.

I believe there is still coding issues with Joomla 1.5 but as don't see the developers here I can only guess.

15 years 4 months ago #81916 by chesapeake
I have the same issue. Can you explain what you did to resolve this?

I'm not doing any type of redirection. Access to PM is restricted to registered users only. Is this the source of the problem?

Please advise.

Chesapeake

15 years 1 month ago #90559 by trandg
Hi I have the same problem as well - PM is only for registered users and once a message is sent from the main page the error shows up.

Where do you guys check for redirects?

I had initially tried a SEF component but disabled it to see if it fixed the problem.

please help!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn