Seeing _UE_USER_FAVS and similar

15 years 6 months ago #77100 by naveen123g
Replied by naveen123g on topic Re:Seeing _UE_USER_FAVS and similar
no actually i was getting this error thats why i have change my language file but even after changing my language file i am getting the same error.pl z point me if there is detail about this fix anywhere ,actually i am new to cb .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #77116 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Seeing _UE_USER_FAVS and similar
See this thread at BOJ.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 2 months ago #89898 by TommyRay
Replied by TommyRay on topic Re:Seeing _UE_USER_FAVS and similar
UPDATE:

As of this time, there is no need to go to the external site link listed in this thread in order to fix this issue.

I have discovered that this has been fixed, and there is likely a problem with your installation. Once I had the correct directories for uploading the files in pluginsfiles.tgz, it worked like a charm!

Hi,

Also recieving this error. I checked the forum at that website, however, I had to manually install CB's second installation, which uses the pluginsfiles.tgz archive.

When I tried the fix mentioned there, I could not find the location of the file located at:

component/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php

I am thinking I did not correctly manually upload the files within the pluginfiles.tgz archive to my server, am I correct? I believe I added the folder USERS under the Plugins directory, which may have been incorrect. Either way, that location does not exist on my server to fix this.

Any ideas how to help me? :) Thanks!

Post edited by: TommyRay, at: 2009/02/26 16:37

--
Supporting Wildlife
Animal Lovers Community
www.wildlife1.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn