HELP!!!!

15 years 2 months ago #88580 by newstwome
HELP!!!! was created by newstwome
I've noticed in my CB User Manager it shows some test users as Enabled but Not Confirmed...it shows a red X there and under Approve it shows a clock???? Do I have something configured incorrectly? I responded to the registration emails sent out?

I've come across that if I click in the Tools section on synchronize users everything clears up and all the users are listed as confirmed.....Shouldn't this operate automatically??

Thank you for any help in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #88583 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:HELP!!!!
You haven't followed the readme.txt... tsk tsk. You're still using the Joomla login module or at least haven't disabled it in both places called for in the readme... and/or you haven't configured your CB settings to use the CB login. After you've done all this, one more sync should be all you need.

Also, it's highly recommended to upgrade to CB 1.2, especially if you're using Joomla 1.5. There are way too many issues with the 1.1/1.5 mix.

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/02/13 04:33

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 2 months ago #88624 by newstwome
Replied by newstwome on topic Re:HELP!!!!
I am using 1.2...perhaps I put this post in the wrong section. I did disable the Joomla login module and I did follow the readme.txt....that's why this is confusing. The problem is intermittent. I can do test registrations 20 times without an issue, but then one person will register and then it shows the clock etc.....I will go back and walk through everything again, but I am sure that I followed it all.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn