Can't Save User Info

15 years 3 weeks ago #90343 by busymommy
Can't Save User Info was created by busymommy
I have been using CB for a while and never had a problem. I have not changed anything but a few days ago I started having problem changing any user info in my back end. I tried to change a users group level and when I save it takes me back out to the main administrator screen. When I go back into my user list, nothing has changed. I cannot add users in the back end or change any information.

This started having problems a few days ago and I was able to go in and update one of my users once and then it stopped working again. What could cause this? I have done nothing different.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90344 by busymommy
Replied by busymommy on topic Re:Can't Save User Info
I am able to disable a user by clicking on the checkmark on my user list but once I go into their profile nothing will save.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90345 by busymommy
Replied by busymommy on topic Re:Can't Save User Info
I upgraded to 1.2 stable and that appears to have fixed the first problem I was having but now none of my tabs are published even though they say they are published.

15 years 3 weeks ago #90365 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Can't Save User Info
busymommy, since this is a new issue under a new version, you should probably post under the 1.2 stable discussion area... after doing a search of the forum to see if this issue's been addressed of course. ;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn