bad result was created by staxis
Hi, I am new here
I installed CB1.1 with dutch language
now when I ask for the users profile I get this
img260.imageshack.us/img260/173/94625671zv3.jpg
what is ok, bud when I choose change profiel I get this
img520.imageshack.us/img520/9064/89654599bt9.jpg
the first tab is bad, the other two (contacts, additional) is ok
also the frame is getting wider, see both picture to the rocks upper left corner, so you know what I mean.
sorry for my english its not so good :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #53927 by Terri
Replied by Terri on topic Re:bad result
I have had problems getting the Dutch language package to work right as well. I get a whole bunch of error messages above places like the profile pages, the configuration page, etc. If anyone has a solution to make it install without error messages, I'd love to hear it too.

I printed out the entire Dutch language php code and if I manually type the Dutch translations over the English/default php code then it works. That, however, is a lot of work when the plug in should take care of it for me.

I even tried copying and pasting the code from the Dutch file over the Enlgish one (the code seems to all be on the same lines), but that still gives me error messages.

Terri

16 years 3 months ago #53928 by Terri
Replied by Terri on topic Re:bad result
I have had problems getting the Dutch language package to work right as well. I get a whole bunch of error messages above places like the profile pages, the configuration page, etc. If anyone has a solution to make it install without error messages, I'd love to hear it too.

I printed out the entire Dutch language php code and if I manually type the Dutch translations over the English/default php code then it works. That, however, is a lot of work when the plug in should take care of it for me.

I even tried copying and pasting the code from the Dutch file over the Enlgish one (the code seems to all be on the same lines), but that still gives me error messages.

Terri

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn