Login module translation

15 years 9 months ago #64275 by jigsaw
Login module translation was created by jigsaw
Hi there,

I'm dealing with a serious issue here, I have read every single post about the translation of the login module related to the _PASSWORD and _REMEMBER_ME strings but can't get it solved.

All i learn is that these translations need to be changed in the core Joomla language file en-GB.mod_login.ini but it doesn't solve the problem.

I've got a login on the homepage where the strings don't get translated see picture:

and all the other pages using the same login module where the strings do get translated see picture:

This in my opinion has nothing to do with the en-GB.mod_login.ini since I haven´t changed anything to that file yet.

Also I don´t use any prefix to adjust the styling of the login yet. See code:

[code:1]
<div id="login">
<div class="moduletable">

<h3>MIJN VOETBALNIEUWS</h3>
<form action="www.voetbalnieuws-online.nl/index.php/component/comprofiler/?task=login" method="post" id="mod_loginform" style="margin:0px;">

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="mod_login">
<tr><td><span id="mod_login_usernametext"><label for="mod_login_username">Gebruikersnaam</label></span><br />
<input type="text" name="username" id="mod_login_username" class="inputbox" size="10" /><br />
<span id="mod_login_passwordtext"><label for="mod_login_password">Wachtwoord</label></span><br /><input type="password" name="passwd" id="mod_login_password" class="inputbox" size="10" /><br />
<input type="hidden" name="op2" value="login" />
<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="dutch" />
<input type="hidden" name="force_session" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="www.voetbalnieuws-online.nl/index.php/nieuws" />
<input type="hidden" name="message" value="0" />

<input type="hidden" name="jf73cddedd58f3362ceb55ebf9560d847" value="1" />
<input type="checkbox" name="remember" id="mod_login_remember" class="inputbox" value="yes" /> <span id="mod_login_remembermetext"><label for="mod_login_remember">Herinner mij</label></span><br />
<input type="submit" name="Submit" class="button" value="Log-in" /></td></tr>
<tr><td><a href="www.voetbalnieuws-online.nl/index.php/component/comprofiler/?task=lostPassword" class="mod_login">Lost Password?
<tr><td>Nog geen account? <a href="www.voetbalnieuws-online.nl/index.php/component/comprofiler/?task=registers" class="mod_login">Registreer
</table></form> </div>

</div>
<!-- end login -->
[/code:1]

I'm running this site on Joomla 1.5.2 in legacy mode and the CB version is 1.1. The domain involved is www.voetbalnieuws-online.nl

Is there anybody who has the right suggestion to get the login module on the homepage look exactly as the login module on all the other pages?

Thanks,

Jigsaw

Post edited by: jigsaw, at: 2008/06/02 09:20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn