Concatenate Fields

16 years 7 months ago #46697 by dantolputt
Replied by dantolputt on topic Re:Concatenate Fields
beat wrote:

In CB 1.1, you can use a new replacement feature in quite some places, like "delimiter" type fileds, descriptions, titles, etc:

Syntax: just type:

[fieldname]

;)

I'm not sure if it works also for lists, and if you can add delimiter fields in lists...

Please try it out and give us feedback here :)

This doesn't display anything within the delimiter. Can you explain yourself more on this. For example I typed [cb_yid]into the description area. And all it does it display the exact same on the webpage.

E.g [cb_yid]

So what is the solution to display a custom field within the delimiter. I have tried php but i dont know how to implement it. I dont think you can run a php script within a php script. If that makes any sense.

Please shed some light.

Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #50893 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Concatenate Fields
it's fixed in next cb release which will allow use of delimiter fields in user lists, and also to do fields sustitutions in there :)

no quick-fix for cb 1.1 sorry, but next release should not be very long away ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn