user needs to see his own tabs

16 years 7 months ago #42546 by ThePiston
user needs to see his own tabs was created by ThePiston
looks awesome - a lot of needed additions and upgrades.

I was really excited to use the ACL system for tabs - but one problem, (sort of)... in order to allow the public to view only one tab (Professional Profile) of the doctors on my site I had to make all the other tabs either "Registered" or higher which means that all members can see other members' personal information like their "Home Address" tab if I leave it as "Registered" and if I make the acess higher then members cannot see their own tabs when they click their own profile. Can we make the tabs show to the user looking at his own profile all the time? I think that's the way it should work - no matter what level of access the tab has, if a user is viewing his own profile, all tabs should be viewable.

Anyone else feel that way too?

Otherwise, excellent job - must have been a lot of work - I really do love it and appreciate it.

Post edited by: ThePiston, at: 2007/08/10 23:43

Post edited by: ThePiston, at: 2007/08/12 19:36

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #42555 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:good job guys!
Yes, it's planed :)

Moving thread to "features requests" ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn