users can edit their profile

16 years 7 months ago #46433 by demi88
users can edit their profile was created by demi88
Does exist a plugin that allows users to modify their entire profile (i mean, contact details... the ones they've entered during the registration)...
Thank you all!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #46435 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:users can edit their profile
It's part of core CB.

You just need to make that Contact tab access level and visibility, so it appears in user edit.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #46453 by demi88
Replied by demi88 on topic Re:users can edit their profile
could you explain me how to do this? i'm a newbie and i dunno how to do.
ps. users can modify the name username password fields but they cannot modify the fields i've introduced in the registration form.
thanks for all.

ps. if u're interested in an italian translation of cb i'm making one... just tell me.

16 years 7 months ago #46468 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:users can edit their profile
demi88 wrote:

ps. if u're interested in an italian translation of cb i'm making one... just tell me.

Please visit the language forum area and see how you can contribute.

thank you!

16 years 7 months ago #46483 by beat
demi88 wrote:

ps. users can modify the name username password fields but they cannot modify the fields i've introduced in the registration form.
thanks for all.

Please check here, there is already an Italian translation, will save you some time:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,42605/catid,44/

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #46484 by beat
demi88 wrote:

thanks for all.

you need to make the fields not read-only.

Nick's excellent documentation (see top of side-column) explains it in details.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn