tab management by super admin for privacy

16 years 4 months ago #51713 by webjoomlapolis
Replied by webjoomlapolis on topic Re:tab management by super admin for privacy
hi mikko,

yes, i found the documentations in your website. will ask you again if i really can't do it. i'm using trial first to learn.

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #51719 by webjoomlapolis
hi mikko,

i find APC quite easy. i set a tab to "private or connectd" and it can only be seen by the owner himself. others cannot see that particular tab. would really want to invest in the full version of the commercial software, but need to make sure everything works first.

i would like to ask how do you make it in such a way that superadmin (myself) gets connected to everyone? so that i can see their "private tab" too? by the way, the private tab contains their email and address, that's why i want to access.

please help, i'm quite slow. thanks

16 years 4 months ago #51721 by webjoomlapolis
hi mikko, one more thing. how do you make the contact info appear in profile? it seems i can't change anything, even when i use APC set to public it doesn't appear.

thanks please help

16 years 4 months ago #51722 by mikko
webjoomlapolis wrote:

i would like to ask how do you make it in such a way that superadmin (myself) gets connected to everyone? so that i can see their "private tab" too? by the way, the private tab contains their email and address, that's why i want to access.

This is not the best way too do it. You should rather use the admin only policy. If that is not what you need, I can help you to define more policies.

Mikko

16 years 4 months ago #51723 by mikko
Does the tab appear when you disable APC? If not, you need to check your CB settings.

Mikko

16 years 4 months ago #51803 by webjoomlapolis
Hi Mikko,

Thank you so much for your help. I'm still trying out myself, but will post in again a few days later. actually something went wrong with my joomla and oops i got to reinstall everything again. Meanwhile have to construct my site again.

will post at a later date sometime next week.

thanks again.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn