Break the registration process in 4 parts..

16 years 3 months ago #54397 by dhananjaygoel123
Replied by dhananjaygoel123 on topic Re:Break the registration process in 4 parts..
Thanks for your help. I downloaded the facileforms extension. But i want to know how to integrate it with CB. I am not getting it. Please help me out. As soon as possible.

Actually i also want to distribute the registration form into 4 parts.

Or we can do another thing like this.....

1) First the user will register there.
2) Then the user after activation should be redirected to put details like 'About Me', 'Passions', 'Sports', etc.
3) Then the answers should be automatically inputed to CB Profile.

I got the idea but i am not getting how to do this. So please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dhananjay Goel
1000softwares.blogspot.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #59170 by bazanaius
Replied by bazanaius on topic Re:Break the registration process in 4 parts..
hi guys, I think I am looking for something similar but a bit simpler. If someone can help me that would be brilliant.

Basically, I have two types of poeple who will be signing up to my site - 'current' members and 'alumni.

I would like different sign up forms for these two groups - I will gather different information, and some similar (so that I can differentiate between them, say for lists, access control etc.)

So, maybe my problem is very simple - can I have two different sign up forms for cb? but they both go through the same login method?

or should I try and create either two facile forms forms both to post to the database as if cb was

or should I create one 'master' form with facile forms which will become specfic once the user chooses whether they are a current or alumni?

Kind of thinking out loud here, but hopefully someone can see what I mean and help me out? Looking for a starting for the code I'd need to produce/modify.

cheers,

Baz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn