User Profile Page Description

16 years 4 months ago #52537 by jazzking2001
User Profile Page Description was created by jazzking2001
Well when you see someones profile you get some info on them but not one important thing

that is a discription about that user

on my profile on my site you see my info but not a description

i want to add

Well first off, if you are reading this then SWEET. I am the Founder of this site. Well I love Anime, Can't you Tell? I like anime intros and endings and also anime music videos aka AMV. I play Video Games all the time. I play Medal of Honor: Allied Assualt aka MOHAA. I belong to the clan known as The Tool Clan. I also play Call of Duty 1 and 2. My screen name in most games is J@zzking2001 or Rougesniper or both of the them combined. I am a RPG fanatic. I love FINAL FANTASY games, I have played FF7 to FFX-2. I love the different scenes that are in video games. The types of games i play on the computer are World War II type games. I love Blood and Gor in games. I also play Unreal Tournament 2004. Thats one of the best, if not the best Blood and Gor game of all time. I also love everything thats war related in games

on the prfile page

example neocrisis.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,62/Itemid,72/

Post edited by: jazzking2001, at: 2007/12/16 16:16

www.Neocrisis.com - What will you find next?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #52541 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:User Profile Page Description
Sounds like a creative tab.
Also looks like you didn't search before you posted or maybe you didn't read all the articles in the Community Builder section.

Specifically, you might use:

www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/151/37/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn