A few wishes

16 years 4 months ago #53139 by hysteriah
A few wishes was created by hysteriah
I really love the Community Builder... but I do have a few wishes for further releases: ;)

1. A way for the administrator to set all profileimages to be shown on the profile as a square thumbnail with a popup link to the full size rectangular image uploaded by the user. This will make all profiles look exact the same and that will give the administrator better controll of how the profiles will look. When a user is uploading a profile image, let him make a selection of what area of a rectangular image to be shown as the square thumbnail to be shown on the profile.

2. When a thumbnail is set to be shown on the "list/search" pages, that should be an even smaller thumbnail than the on one the profiles (a secondary thumbnail), also with direct link to the full size rectangular image... so that the users could search for other users and show the profileimage in full size without the need of entering the profile first. These functions would make the profile surfing a much better experience for most users, especially in dating communities where the profileimage is the most important thing for most of the users ;-)

3. An list/search function with the ability (checkbox) to only show online users. In communities with thousands of users, you don't wanna browse all the offline users when you wanna talk to someone immediately through MyPMS/uddeIM. The "CB Online" module is quite useless In big communities when hundreds or maybe thousands of members are online at the same time.

Exept from these "small" wishes I think the Community Builder is a absoluteley amazing program. Keep up the great work everybody :)

Best regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn