joomla 1.5 native

16 years 4 months ago #53571 by nickverwymeren
joomla 1.5 native was created by nickverwymeren
Does anybody know if this is going to happen? I couldn't really find a place on the site stating where Community Builder is headed in term of development. Our team was thinking of doing this ourselves but where wondering if anybody is already doing this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #53576 by larralex
Replied by larralex on topic Re:joomla 1.5 native
I found, at some point in the recent past, a back-up tool that was creating a Joomla installer containing all components, modules, mambots, and of course, user data. Not sure if that is available for 1.5, but you would have a Jommla and CB install in couple of minutes using that.

Cheers

16 years 4 months ago #53827 by nickverwymeren
Replied by nickverwymeren on topic Re:joomla 1.5 native
I'm actually running CB on 1.5 but I have to have legacy turned on. It's the only component i have it on for and I wish I could turn it off all together. Also we want to start developing plugins for CB and I'd like to use the 1.5 framework.

16 years 3 months ago #54822 by hotnuts21
Replied by hotnuts21 on topic Re:joomla 1.5 native
I am also interested to know if CB is being recoded to be 1.5 compatible or if it will always be in legacy mode. I cant seem to find a clear answer on this site or using google.

16 years 3 months ago #55067 by dping28
Replied by dping28 on topic Re:joomla 1.5 native
From what I understand after CB 1.2 is released work will begin on making it 1.5 native.

-D

CB Testteam member

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn