avatar upload and other features

16 years 4 months ago #54199 by PCAnalyzer
avatar upload and other features was created by PCAnalyzer
- Can you add the avatar upload in the registration as in CBE please? It's much better and faster for users.
- Can you add a Link in the profile so users can delete their account? (as in CBE also)
- Can you make a more Customizable field Search Module, so we can put it in the Home page? (with fields like only online users, only with photos etc.. age). The actually is not really good, we'd need something like this i think: demo.webdesignhero.com/index.php?option=com_joomladate&Itemid=2
- Can you add a public "Link" for users to resend their Confirm code if they didn't receive?
- Can you add some option to the admin panel like: Send e.mails to inactive users, resend activation code, delete inactive users after days.. etc..?
- Chance of remove all icons in registration and profile (required field, legend, information etc..) with one click

I know that i did many request and i'm sorry, but i think CB would be much better with these functions.
I think many people would like to see these functions also.

Thanks and great component, good job

Post edited by: PCAnalyzer, at: 2008/01/13 09:12

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #54205 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:avatar upload and other features
Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Some of them are in our plans, others will be looked at. Just a matter of time :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn