Fireboard bbcode signature showed in CB profile

16 years 2 months ago #56030 by jenova
Hi Everyone,

I recently discovered CB and I'm very satisfiedand and glad of your work, but I have already asked for additional features. :whistle: (sorry, newbye T_T)

I wish to show the BBCode signature used by fireboard users even Profile CB, under the portrait.

It's can be done simply?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #56460 by jenova
no one? :blink:

16 years 1 month ago #58105 by iancaz
This is a feature I too would be interested in.

15 years 11 months ago #62805 by Nihairo
I don't know very much about php or anything, but I've been using Joomla, CB and Fireboard together for a while now, and if I recall correctly, there is a standard Fireboard plugin for Community Builder.

This plugin adds a tab on the user's profile where they can define their signature for Fireboard. If you set that field to display on the profile, it will display the text, but does not parse bbcode so for example, my signature displays as:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Guild Leader
[img.]www.xfiresigs.com/Nihairo.png[/img]

[/code]Now, that isn't what I'm suggesting as a solution, although you can use it if you'd like, what I really mean to say is, if there is a way to define a call function from Fireboard to CB, there should a way to make one that does that, but also parses the bbcode onto the CB profile itself.

Two questions remains though, is there a way to parse bbcode in Community Builder? And is anyone willing to do the coding?

I would love to have that feature, but I don't know the first thing to go about making this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn