mamblog

16 years 3 weeks ago #59580 by ronny8007
mamblog was created by ronny8007
Hi this is my first post. Sory for wrong words but english is my third language. And now the question. Were i cant find a version of mamblog hacked for joomla 1.5 an cb1.1 I try whith a 1.0 version but apear a error when i try to congigure te joomla oomponent.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 3 weeks ago #59582 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:mamblog
ronny8007 wrote:

Hi this is my first post. Sory for wrong words but english is my third language. And now the question. Were i cant find a version of mamblog hacked for joomla 1.5 an cb1.1 I try whith a 1.0 version but apear a error when i try to congigure te joomla oomponent.

I have no idea if such a thing exists!

15 years 10 months ago #65351 by mok_oliveoil
Replied by mok_oliveoil on topic Re:mamblog
I search the same thing

15 years 10 months ago #65532 by NateM
Replied by NateM on topic Re:mamblog
Mamblog doesn't appear to work, but there is another free option that seems to be cropping up. You can find it here:

extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,4960/Itemid,35/

15 years 10 months ago #65803 by testof[ply
Replied by testof[ply on topic Re:mamblog
IDoBlog will work with Joomla 1.5 but they seem to get offended by the idea of integrating with CB.

MyBlog will work with Joomla 1.5 too, but it cost $45.

What are our other options?

15 years 9 months ago #66889 by magickz
Replied by magickz on topic Re:mamblog
I am already a MyBlog owner but never used my license as I was not so happy with some issues... tweaking mamblog seemed to be so much easier for me than adding features in MyBlog. But, that was still Joomla! 1.0.x. So, I am always looking around for some new Joomla! blogging alternatives and found this forum thread.

It seems that the developers of IDoBlog are already working on the integration with CB as you can read in this small discussion.

I did not yet try it, but the feature list looks interesting for me...

Kind Regards.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds