CB & Joomla 1.5 in native mode?

15 years 10 months ago #62455 by ikkejaja
CB & Joomla 1.5 in native mode? was created by ikkejaja
FiDO posted on Date: 2008/03/11 14:09

Hello all,

I only want to know if there is plans to release a new version of CB that make it compatible with Joomla 1.5 using native mode (not using legacy plugin). If the answer is yes, when it will be available?

Many thanks in advance,

The answer by joomlapolis was in a couple of weeks probably the release. We are now on 2008/05/07. almost two months furher in time.

Any update on the release date of CB 1.2 with native joomla 1.5 support?!

Thanks,
Frank.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #62456 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB & Joomla 1.5 in native mode?
ikkejaja wrote:

FiDO posted on Date: 2008/03/11 14:09

Hello all,

I only want to know if there is plans to release a new version of CB that make it compatible with Joomla 1.5 using native mode (not using legacy plugin). If the answer is yes, when it will be available?

Many thanks in advance,

The answer by joomlapolis was in a couple of weeks probably the release. We are now on 2008/05/07. almost two months furher in time.

Any update on the release date of CB 1.2 with native joomla 1.5 support?!

Thanks,
Frank.

Front page article and long discussion thread should give you latest status.

15 years 10 months ago #63197 by rikrik
Replied by rikrik on topic Re:CB & Joomla 1.5 in native mode?

Could somebody just answer the question?

I am a newbie to Joomla, I want to use native 1.5 components and I need user management. I have read the front page article and the very long discussions. But it's still not clear to me if and when CB is going to be released in native 1.5.

15 years 10 months ago #63199 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB & Joomla 1.5 in native mode?
rikrik wrote:

Could somebody just answer the question?

I am a newbie to Joomla, I want to use native 1.5 components and I need user management. I have read the front page article and the very long discussions. But it's still not clear to me if and when CB is going to be released in native 1.5.

Yes, CB 1.2 RC being first one, see front-page article (and discussion)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 10 months ago #63271 by rikrik
Ok ,thanks!

Being a newbie, it was not clear to me that CB 1.2 is connected to Joomla 1.5. (the frontpage has no information about that) I've seen some extensions that use the same version numbers as the CMS that they extend. That might be difficult for CB because it also extends Mambo?

Prety confusing.

Being a non subscriber (I first would like to test CB in native 1.5 mode), when will CB 1.2 be out for me?

Post edited by: rikrik, at: 2008/05/21 08:44

15 years 10 months ago #63404 by dping28
There is one more Beta for the test team, once that is finalized they will release 1 or 2 RC versions for Subscribers, then after that they will probobly release to everyone.

If you are new to joomla and CB I would suggest subscribing. Nick's Documentation would be very useful for you and it would help support this wonderful project. Not to mention give you early access to CB 1.2 when its in RC.

Post edited by: dping28, at: 2008/05/21 20:04

-D

CB Testteam member

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn