Interested in Extended CB profiling ability?

15 years 10 months ago #63469 by radio
I've had this site with an extended CB profile hack online for couple of weeks and I thought there would have been a little bit more interest in the hack.

It lets you create an HTML and CSS layout for the profile page that can be styled almost any way you want. You just use php snippets to call up the cb fields and tabs where you want them.

I don't know if CB 1.2 will have new features that will render this hack obsolete but if your interest checkout

www.joomlaplazza.com/thegovernor

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #63480 by radio
Its free to download from my site,registered users can download it, you have know HTML and css to use it. Follow the article on my front page. You dont automatically get a layout like mines you have to create your own layout using HTML and CSS.

Its cb 1.1 im not sure if cb 1.2 will render it obsolete .

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

15 years 10 months ago #63492 by beat
Really nice design, specially with CB 1.1 ! Kudos !

Upcoming CB 1.2 RC introduces the remaining missed flexibility of CB 1.1, and will allow you to do same and more without any hacks in CB.

Almost all elements can be positioned, the html engine is redone, and CSS markup has been completed.

So your work should be much easier with upcoming CB 1.2 RC :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 10 months ago #63498 by radio
Cool cant wait.

15 years 10 months ago #63549 by radio
This caused a nice little boost in traffic to the site!B)

15 years 10 months ago #63553 by radio
I see some of you have had problems connecting to the site. If you have any problems with the site can you please let me know by either emailing me at admin@joomlaplazza.com or pm me on the site. Or you can just pm me here. Can you let me know what the problem is and what browser you are using.

cheers.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.887 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn