Interested in Extended CB profiling ability?

15 years 10 months ago #63696 by ruigato
radio wrote:

Did it have the latest videos tab when it was workin? I just disabled it. It seems to causing alot of problems

Post edited by: radio, at: 2008/05/27 00:15

i dont see it in any tab..

ruigato.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #63698 by radio
ok cool, I still don't understand why it was saying the site was unavailable. Is there anyway to test how many simultaneous connections my host is allowing me to have?

They claim no limit and Its a well respected hosting company VT6.co.uk and I'm on an extreme account which cost a lot for reliability and resources ect. So if its them Ill be having words.

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

15 years 10 months ago #65132 by bertm
radio

I like what you have done. Though CB1.2 seems to allow this kind of functionality, I dont really know where to start. Perhaps your work could be adapted and packaged for v1.2 as well.

What do you think?

15 years 10 months ago #65160 by beat
CB 1.2 RC brings you 81 (up to 9 lines x up to 9 columns each) new positions in user profile, all well marked in CSS for particular stylings in CB or site template.

So that normally such nice profile layouts can be done without any CB hacking. :)

Please let us know if it works for you :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn