Interested in Extended CB profiling ability?

15 years 11 months ago #63591 by ruigato
radio wrote:

I see some of you have had problems connecting to the site. If you have any problems with the site can you please let me know by either emailing me at admin@joomlaplazza.com or pm me on the site. Or you can just pm me here. Can you let me know what the problem is and what browser you are using.

cheers.

i saw your site, and it was great. Unfortunately it has been unavailable.. Hope you fix this or find a good host..

Congrats anyhow..

ruigato.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #63643 by radio
When was this? Iv never had and issue connecting even at the most busy time. My hosts are supposed to be really good.

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

15 years 11 months ago #63646 by ruigato
since 2 or 3 days i was unable to conect to your site, i tried with both FF and IE.
It almost always give an not found server error and for times to times it loads the site without css (it seems) and if you click in some link nothing works.

I think you can check error logs, stats, and and contact your host. For my experience is nothing joomla related or it gives and unable to conect to DB, site ofline, or the usual internal server errors related with sef and things like that.

I can host, or recomend a good host if you like :laugh:

Post edited by: ruigato, at: 2008/05/26 02:27

ruigato.com

15 years 10 months ago #63693 by radio
How come it works for me and everybody else? Must be your end somehow?

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

15 years 10 months ago #63694 by ruigato
radio wrote:

How come it works for me and everybody else? Must be your end somehow?

seem to be working now

ruigato.com

15 years 10 months ago #63695 by radio
Did it have the latest videos tab when it was workin? I just disabled it. It seems to causing alot of problems

Post edited by: radio, at: 2008/05/27 00:15

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn