MVC for CB login module

15 years 9 months ago #67203 by cosmicfantasia
MVC for CB login module was created by cosmicfantasia
Hi Beat and Nant,

I know that you will no doubt be working towards moving CB to the J1.5!+ MVC. Realise how this would be such a massive refacting job and would take some time.

But modifying the CB login module to be MVC would be very good in the meantime and no where near as big a job. I highly customise the module login and usually dread when an upgrade comes along. The template override in the MVC is a god sent and I hope you choose to make the CB login module MVC sooner rather than later.

Thanks,
Cosmic... :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #67495 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:MVC for CB login module
We added again quite a few parameters in CB login 1.2 RC 2 parameters, allowing for icons, icons+texts, icons within login fields, or icons + texts, icon buttons, and more.

I know it's not MVC yet, and CB login module is due for a rewrite in CB 2.0.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 8 months ago #68979 by cosmicfantasia
Replied by cosmicfantasia on topic Re:MVC for CB login module
Thanks Beat. Just finding it hard to see how I lived without template overrides in Joomla for so long and hoping would see it in CB soon rather than later. Look forward to it whenever it arrives.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn