CB Contacts 1.1 Component

16 years 7 months ago #45203 by carlos
Replied by carlos on topic Re:CB Contacts 1.1 Component
Hi, seems like a good integration with CB. However, if I don't want to link the contact back to CB profile. How do I turn it off or is it possible?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #45206 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Contacts 1.1 Component
carlos wrote:

Hi, seems like a good integration with CB. However, if I don't want to link the contact back to CB profile. How do I turn it off or is it possible?

dont link when creating the contact in the backend!

16 years 7 months ago #45207 by carlos
Replied by carlos on topic Re:CB Contacts 1.1 Component
Thanks for quick reply, I see it now.

By the way is there anyway we can create additional custom fields for the contact form instead of the current default.

16 years 7 months ago #45406 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB Contacts 1.1 Component
carlos wrote:

Thanks for quick reply, I see it now.

By the way is there anyway we can create additional custom fields for the contact form instead of the current default.

Not without some coding.

It's something in the plans to be able to display CB fields in this, but not for immediate future, so contributions are welcome.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #45672 by connie@websitesforthearts
Replied by connie@websitesforthearts on topic Re:CB Contacts 1.1 Component
Hi,

I ordered/downloaded the CB Documentation and have found it very helpful. Thanks for all the clear-cut information!

But I've had trouble loading the new Contacts component. Here's the error code I recieved.

Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.

From the posts on this thread, it looks like some folks have been able to get the program installed. How did you do it?

Connie

Connie

16 years 7 months ago #45682 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Contacts 1.1 Component
did you unzip first?

Unzipping the package you downloaded will produce a README file and the actual component installation zip.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn