CBSubs work with CCBill?

14 years 10 months ago #100130 by MindyJoe
CBSubs work with CCBill? was created by MindyJoe
I have a pay site that I've had for 6 years. I use CCBill as my billing company. I am learning Joomla and plan to change my site from Dreamweaver to Joomla once I've learned it well enough to do so.

I need my site to be a pay site and would like to stay with my billing company CCBill. Does CBSubs work with CCBill?

If not does anyone know what I can use on a Joomla pay site that does work with CCBill?

Thank you for your time.

Mindy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100161 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs work with CCBill?
MindyJoe wrote:

I have a pay site that I've had for 6 years. I use CCBill as my billing company. I am learning Joomla and plan to change my site from Dreamweaver to Joomla once I've learned it well enough to do so.

I need my site to be a pay site and would like to stay with my billing company CCBill. Does CBSubs work with CCBill?

If not does anyone know what I can use on a Joomla pay site that does work with CCBill?

Thank you for your time.

Mindy

CBSubs 1.0.x doesn't work with CCBill. A future CBSubs version might do.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #100177 by MindyJoe
Replied by MindyJoe on topic Re:CBSubs work with CCBill?
Thank you for your response. Do you happen to know how I can integrate ccbill with Joomla?

12 years 9 months ago #168094 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs work with CCBill?
CCBill has been implemented with release of CBSubs 1.2 as a standalone installable gateway! Those with an existing CBSubs subscription can download it from the CBSubs downloads section.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn