sell access to tabs per profile...

14 years 9 months ago #103345 by buckneri
sell access to tabs per profile... was created by buckneri
I saw a post asking about selling contact info via selling a membership to allow someone to view a tab. My problem goes a little deeper. I need to sell "views".

meaning, i need a member to log in and go to a profile and click something to purchase the ability to see ONLY that persons profile contact info. Also, i need that same member to be able to go to other profiles and purchase their contact info as well and have the system keep track of which profile infos they have access to.

it can also be on a per profile basis instead of per tab, meaning that they can see a photo of the person and then purchase the ability to see the entire profile including contact info. But again, it needs to only allow access to purchased profiles and not the rest of the profiles on the site unless purchased.

is this possible???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103392 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:sell access to tabs per profile...
I do not believe so, that would require 1 plan for every profile. Now if you make a plan to access sections of profiles across the board then that'd be doable (likely more affordable to the user as well), but it won't be a profile by profile basis.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn