[SOLVED] How do I make menu item to donation plan?

14 years 7 months ago #107548 by SoftWeb
Good Day,

I would like to add a menu item that when is clicked it would display the donation plan I have setup. I use to use this but it stopped working for some reason.

(The link was only scene by members when they are login)
your-profile/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=display_subscriptions

Please advise as we go live tonight :D

Thank you in advance and have a wonderful day!

Regards,

SoftWeb
AKA John

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/12 16:15

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #107553 by Rapunzl
It sounds as if something you added or changed to your site (SEF?) changed the URL. The correct URL should be displayed within the plan edit you want to display.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 7 months ago #107555 by SoftWeb
Good Afternoon,

I am using joomla core SEF but it has not changed. When I go to edit the plan the URL I get is

administrator/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=513&table=plansbrowser&action=editrow&tid=
1&cbprevstate=b3B0aW9uPWNvbV9jb21wcm9maWxlciZ0YXNrPWVkaXRQbHVnaW4mcGx1Z2luaWQ9NTEzJmFjdGlvbj1zaG93dGFibGUmdGFibGU9cGxhbnM%3D

Is this the url you are speaking about that I should use? It points back to the administrator section.

Let me know maybe I am looking in the wrong spot to get the URL. When I am logged in as a user the donation tab appears on the tabs like they are suppose to but the URL cant be used profile#

Thanks for your time concerning this matter and have a great day!

Regards,

SoftWeb
AKA John

Post edited by: nant, at: 2009/08/12 12:48

14 years 7 months ago #107635 by krileon
Your URL should look as follows:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=[PLAN_ID]

Obviously replace [PLAN_ID] with the plans actual ID. So if your donation plans ID is 6 then your URL would look like this:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=6

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: flsk13

14 years 7 months ago #107712 by SoftWeb
Thank you, that worked perfectly :D

Regards,

SoftWeb
AKA John

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn